One of my favourite morning breakfasts is this Cheese & Onion Mini Croissant Quiche recipe that I’m sharing with you today. No one wants to spend a lot of time in the kitchen, especially on the weekend, and this recipe will ensure you’re enjoying your meal more and prepping less!
This recipe will make 12 mini quiches. Any leftovers (if you’re lucky enough to have any left!) are great for warming up when you’re in a hurry during the week.
Another great thing about this recipe is that you’re not obligated to include the cheese and onion that I use here. Mix it up! I’ve made cheese and ham before (my son’s favourite combo) but you can really put anything to fill your cups…. broccoli, bacon, turkey, spinach, leeks, caramelized onions, sun-dried tomatoes. Use your taste buds to guide you and you’ll surely come up with something delicious. 😋
Cheese & Onion Mini Croissant Quiche Recipe
Cheese & Onion Mini Croissant Quiche
- 5-6 Croissants
- 6 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Onion Powder
- 3 Green Onions
- 1 Cup Grated Cheese Your preferred blend
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray 12 muffin tins with cooking spray.
- Cut croissants in half lengthwise.
- Press each half into the muffin tin until it is relatively flat at the bottom and sides. Remove any bits that are sticking out of the tin too far. The croissant base does not need to cover the entire sides but you can use pieces to fill in, if desired.
- Chop up green onions into small pieces.
- Divide the green onion equally between the muffin tins.
- Divide cheese equally between the muffin tins.
- Beat together the eggs, milk, salt, pepper and onion powder. Divide equally between the muffin tins. This will not reach the top of the tins and that's okay, they will rise!
- Bake in preheated oven for 20mins or until the top springs back when lightly pressed. Allow the mini quiches to cool for 5mins.
- Plate and serve!
We’re that family who enjoy breakfast for dinner often and in generally, I love brunch food. If you do too, you might also really like this Easy Savoury French Toast Recipe! Enjoy it any time of day.
Until next time, may your bellies and hearts be full ❤️