If you own an air fryer, there’s no doubt that you’ve made french fries at some point… and if you haven’t, what are you waiting for?! Whether is be frozen, store-bought or potatoes you’ve cut up yourself, an air fryer makes the best, crispiest fries you’ll ever have… with very little oil.
Our family has become french fry fans!
You all know I’m a HUGE Instant Pot enthusiast but my Ninja Air Fryer is my go-to for fast and crisp. I’ve made sweet potato fries, polenta fries and even zucchini fries but everyone’s No.1 favourite is by far the Pepper Parmesan Fries. The rich, slightly spicy pepper melds well with a sharp parmesan, which makes them a great accompaniment to roasts and other grilled or baked meats.
Air Fryer Pepper Parmesan Fries
- Air Fryer
- 4-5 Large Potatoes (Any type you have on hand. I personally like yellow.)
- 3 tbsp Avocado Oil
- 4 tbsp La Grille, Spicy Pepper Medley
- 5 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (Finely grated)
- Peel potatoes and cut into fries, either by hand or using a fry cutter, and place in a large bowl. I typically like to leave the skin on but for this recipe I remove it becasue the pepper-parmasen mix gives it a nice colour.
- Pre-heat your Air Fryer for 3 minutes at 400C
- While the Air Fryer is pre-heating, toss the Oil, Pepper and Cheese with the fries
- Once Air Fryer is ready, add in the fries and cook at 400C for 20mins. Toss every 5-7mins to ensure they brown evenly.
- Transfer fries to a large bowl or plate, sprinkle with some grated parmesan and serve!
This is my first Air Fryer recipe on the blog so if you want more, be sure to let me know in the comments below. But, I do have a ton of recipes posted on Pinterest, if you just can’t wait 😉
In the meantime, check out my other recipes here.
Enjoy your French fries!